TERMS & CONDITIONS
At MMT aesthetics, we go out of our way to make sure our valued clients have the best experience possible, from the minute they enter our doors to the moment they leave the clinic. Please take a moment to review our health questionnaire and deposit and cancellation policy to ensure you are fully informed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we’ll be happy to help 01284 361472
Health Questionnaire Policy:
1. All clients must fill out a health questionnaire prior to treatments with MMT aesthetics.
2. Health questionnaires must be renewed every 6 months or sooner if anything has changed (medication, conditions etc).
3. All questionnaires must be filled out at least 72 hours before treatment.
Our Cancellation and Deposit Policy:
We completely understand that things can happen at the last minute and can assure you that we will be sympathetic in certain circumstances. Please be kind enough to provide us 48 hours notice for cancelling appointments. We have a 24 hour voicemail service and your message will be picked up the same day or the next morning.
All clients are given the opportunity to provide us with a mobile number and/or email address to confirm their appointment, we also send a reminder 48 hours prior, our system sends these automatically and tracks their dispatch.
1. Bookings are not secure until a non-refundable deposit has been paid; this can be done in person, over the phone or online.
2. Failure to provide 48 hours notice of cancellation will result in a 100% loss of your deposit.
3. All non-refundable deposits are transferrable up to a maximum of THREE times, thereafter a new non-refundable deposit will have to be paid.
4. If you are running late please be kind enough to notify us so we can rearrange or plan your treatment accordingly, this may involve decreasing treatment time. Clients arriving late will still be charged the full treatment price even if their treatment is amended.
Regrettably we have had to put these measures in place due to an increase in failures to show and/or insufficient notice for cancellation of appointments. On occasions we will exercise our discretion at implementing the policy but the Managers decision is final and all staff are in full support of the policy and will implement it.
Our clinic is a space for people to relax and de-stress so we please ask mobile phones are switched to silent and Children only accompany you if absolutely necessary.
Finally, we would like to thank all our clients for your continued support and loyalty over the years. We wouldn't be here without you.
Loyalty Program T&C's
- x1 stamp per £100 in a single transaction, excludes deposit payments.
- Value per stamp may increase at any time, full card % can be changed without notice.
- 20% off cannot be used against current offers, packages, or course as these are already discounted.
- 20% off cannot be transferred to a different person.
- Loyalty scheme may be removed and discounts lost if there isn't enough uptake.